A man in Australia had a terrible earache. He could feel that something was in there, but he failed in his attempts to remove it – attempts that included putting a vacuum cleaner hose to his ear! In excruciating pain, Hendrik Helmer then went to a medical center for professional help. Maybe he should have gone to an exterminator.
Via Voice of Russia:
This past Wednesday in the early morning hours, Helmer quickly woke up after he felt a pain in his right ear. “I was hoping it was not a poisonous spider. I was hoping it didn’t bite me,” he said, adding that as the pain worsened he tried to suck the bug out with a vacuum cleaner before spraying water in his ear.
“Whatever was in my ear didn’t like it at all,” Helmer told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. As the pain only got worse, his roommate took him to the hospital. At the medical facility, the doctor put oil down the patient’s ear canal. This action just made the cockroach crawl even deeper in, before the 0.8 inch insect started to die.
“Near the 10 minute mark –somewhere about there, he started to stop burrowing but he was still in the throes of death twitching,” said Helmer. Forceps were used to yank the roach out of the ear once and for all. (MORE)
Email Me: Zilla@MareZilla.com